. n . o . n . i . k .

just an ordinary girl in an extraordinary world

you used to talk to me , like I was the only one around
you used to lean on me , the only other choice was falling down
you used to walk with me , like we had no where we needed to go
nice and slow , to no place in particular

*we used to have this figured out ,
we used to breathe without a doubt,
when nights were clear , you're the first star that I'd see
we used to have this under control
we never thought , we used to know
at least there's you , and at least there's me
can we get this back ? can we get this back to how it used to be ?

I used to reach for you , and I got lost along the way
I used to listen , you always the just right thing to say
I used to follow you , never really cared where we would go
fast or slow , to anywhere at all

repeat *

I look around me , and I want you to be there
'cause I missed the things that we shared
look around you , it's empty and you're sad
'cause you missed the love that we have

you used to talk to me , like I was the only one around
the only one around...

repeat *

0 hopes for me:

Post a Comment

about me

My photo
well...there's a lot of words to describe me... evryone's perpectives are different , so...it's just me :)

about this blog

these are my feelings . my thoughts . even though I'm not perfect , I made my blog with all my passion and feeling :)

rhytem of my life--dirty little secret-all american rejects

what will u give ur gf/bf for the first year present ?

my followers