. n . o . n . i . k .

just an ordinary girl in an extraordinary world

when I see your smile ,
tears run down my face , I can't replace

and now that I'm stronger , I've figured it out ,
how this world turns cold ,
and breaks through my soul
and I know , I'll find ,
deep inside me , I can be the one

# I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
even if saving you sends me to heaven

it's okay , it's okay , it's okay...

seasons are changing ,
and waves are crashing ,
and stars are falling all for us
days grow longer ,
and nights grow shorter ,
I can show you , I'll be the one...

repeat #

coz you're my , you're my , my
my true love , my whole heart ,
please don't throw that away

coz I'm here for you ,
please don't walk away
and please tell me , you'll stay , stay

use me as your will ,
pull my strings just for a thrill
and I know , I'll be okay
though my skies are turning gray

repeat # 2x

I will never let you fall ,
I'll stand up with you forever...

0 hopes for me:

Post a Comment

about me

My photo
well...there's a lot of words to describe me... evryone's perpectives are different , so...it's just me :)

about this blog

these are my feelings . my thoughts . even though I'm not perfect , I made my blog with all my passion and feeling :)

rhytem of my life--dirty little secret-all american rejects

what will u give ur gf/bf for the first year present ?

my followers