. n . o . n . i . k .

just an ordinary girl in an extraordinary world

I'd never gone with the wind , just let it flow
let it take me where it wants to go , 'till you open the door
there's so much more , I'd never seen it before
I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings
but you came along and you changed everything

*you lift me off the ground
you spin me around
you make me crazier , crazier
feels like I'm fallin' and I ,
I'm lost in your eyes
you make me crazier , crazier , crazier

I watched from a distance as you made life your own
every sky was your own kind of blue
and I wanted to know how that would feel
and you made it so real
you showed me something that I couldn't see
you opened my eyes and you made me believe

repeat *

baby you showed me what living is for
I don't wanna hide anymore

repeat *

0 hopes for me:

Post a Comment

about me

My photo
well...there's a lot of words to describe me... evryone's perpectives are different , so...it's just me :)

about this blog

these are my feelings . my thoughts . even though I'm not perfect , I made my blog with all my passion and feeling :)

rhytem of my life--dirty little secret-all american rejects

what will u give ur gf/bf for the first year present ?

my followers