. n . o . n . i . k .

just an ordinary girl in an extraordinary world

always said I would know where to find love
always thought I'd be ready and strong enough
but sometimes I just felt I could give up

but you came and you changed my whole world now
I'm somewhere I've never thought I'd be
now I see what love means

*it's so unbelievable and I don't want to let it go
something so beautiful flowin' down loke a waterfall
it feels like you've always been forever a part of me
and it's so unbelievable to finally be in love
somewhere I never thought I'd be

in my heart , in my head is so clear now
hold my hand , you've got nothin' to fear now
I was lost and you reascued me somehow

I'm alive , I'm in love , you complete me
and I've never been here before
now I see what love means

repeat *

when I think of what I have and this chance are nearly lost
I can't help but break down and cry
break down and cry

repeat *
now I see what love means...

P.S : this is special for him who makes me laugh every songle day :)

0 hopes for me:

Post a Comment

about me

My photo
well...there's a lot of words to describe me... evryone's perpectives are different , so...it's just me :)

about this blog

these are my feelings . my thoughts . even though I'm not perfect , I made my blog with all my passion and feeling :)

rhytem of my life--dirty little secret-all american rejects

what will u give ur gf/bf for the first year present ?

my followers